U.S. Bank Stadium Tours
It’s more than just a tour – it’s a backstage pass to the home of NCAA Championships, the Summer X Games, and Super Bowl LII. Your ninety-minute guided adventure through U.S. Bank Stadium will give you behind-the-scenes access to the home of the Minnesota Vikings. Discover the inner workings of the Stadium including premium clubs and suites, the Thomson Reuters Press Level, stadium art collection, team locker room, stadium floor and so much more.
Our Tour Guides are knowledgeable and well-versed in building architecture, Vikings history, and sustainability features of U.S. Bank Stadium. Even if you think you’ve seen it all, there’s always something new to learn with each visit.
Purchase Tour Tickets
U.S. Bank Stadium offers guided 90-minute Public Tours on Thursday - Sunday pending blackout dates in the Stadium's event calendar (listed in the dropdown below).
To see availability and purchase tickets for a Public Tour, please click here. Tickets are available for mobile purchases only.
To learn more about Public Tours, please click here.
U.S. Bank Stadium Tours are subject to the event calendar for the venue. Blackout dates are indicated with a red X on the calendars below.
- Tours begin promptly at their designated time. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled tour shall be denied admittance into the stadium for their tour.
- All tour dates, times and tour stops are subject to change without notice due to events in the stadium. Specific tour routes are established each day based on events and activities in the stadium, therefore all sites on the tour are subject to availability.
- Discounted tickets will require proof of ID. Please have your military/student ID with you on your tour.
- Tours will last approximately 90 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Notify your tour guide of any special needs including wheelchair access. All public and private tours are wheelchair accessible and complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request (subject to availability).
- U.S. Bank Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
- Guests are welcome to carry in the following items at U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Factory-sealed plastic bottle of water that is less than 12 ounces
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6 inches or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets; which will be searched upon entry
- For a list of prohibited items and other U.S. Bank Stadium Tour FAQ, please click here.
Private, Group, and Educational Tours
Private, Group, and Educational Tours are currently unavailable.
Fun, informative tour of the stadium. We toured with our 9-year old children and they were engaged the entire time. Our very friendly tour guide had lots of fun facts about the stadium and its history. It was neat to see those parts of the stadium we wouldn’t have been able to see otherwise. My kids especially enjoyed running on the field. Highly recommend!
Nicole Marie (March 2020)