U.S. Bank Stadium tours are currently postponed until further notice. Please check back for further updates.
It’s more than just a tour – it’s a backstage pass to the home of NCAA Championships, the Summer X Games, and Super Bowl LII. Your ninety-minute guided adventure through U.S. Bank Stadium will give you behind-the-scenes access to the home of the Minnesota Vikings. Discover the inner workings of the Stadium including premium clubs and suites, the Thomson Reuters Press Level, stadium art collection, team locker room, stadium floor and so much more.
Our Tour Guides are knowledgeable and well-versed on building architecture, Vikings history and sustainability features of U.S. Bank Stadium. Even if you think you’ve seen it all, there’s always something new to learn with each visit.
U.S. Bank Stadium currently offers three types of tours:
- Guided tours are available daily (pending stadium blackout dates) to the general public.
- For a schedule of upcoming public tour dates, and to purchase tickets, please click here.
- Private tours may be scheduled for groups of twenty or more on any non-blackout date and reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance.
- To book a private group tour, please fill out the form below.
- Educational tours are available to classrooms Kindergarten through 12th Grade. This tour program features classroom activities and visits to specific stadium destinations.
- To learn more about educational tours, please click here.
Tours will not be held at U.S. Bank Stadium through April 30, 2020. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. At this time, we plan to have tours resume in May and look forward to your visit.
- Tours begin promptly at their designated time. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled tour shall be denied admittance into the stadium for their tour. Should you arrive after your scheduled tour has departed, please check in with the Ticket Office.
- All tour dates, times and tour stops are subject to change without notice due to events in the stadium. Specific tour routes are established each day based on events and activities in the stadium, therefore all sites on the tour are subject to availability.
- Discounted tickets will require proof of ID. Please have your military/student ID with you on your tour.
- Guests will be required to wear U.S. Bank Stadium credentials through the tour.
- Tours will last 90 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Notify your tour guide or your group tour coordinator of any special needs: Bilingual guide, wheelchair access, etc. All public and private tours are wheelchair accessible and complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request (subject to availability).
- Group tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- U.S. Bank Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
- Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Factory sealed plastic bottle of water that is less than 12 ounces
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6 inches or less in length
- Hand carried jackets or blankets; which will be searched upon entry
- For a list of prohibited items and other U.S. Bank Stadium Tour FAQ, please click here.