Vikings Game Day
SKOL! U.S. Bank Stadium is home to the Minnesota Vikings and the greatest fans in the nation. This state-of-the-art venue was designed to enhance the game day experience with innovative technology, premium seating and event spaces, locally inspired food and beverage options, unparalleled sight lines, tailgating opportunities, Vikings virtual reality experiences and so much more.
Clear Bag Policy
The Vikings strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official NFL team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com), or One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that are 4.5”x 6.5” with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose, including breast pumps.
- PROHIBITED items include but are not limited to purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, strollers, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
U.S. Bank Stadium may enact the Clear Bag Policy at non-NFL events. If this policy is in place, that information will be reflected on the event detail page on usbankstadium.com.
U.S. Bank Stadium will offer a bag check during Vikings games. All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must be either taken back to your vehicle, disposed of or can be held at the bag check location.
Directions & Parking
Please visit our Directions & Parking page here.
Fan Code of Conduct
The Minnesota Viking are confident that Minnesota fans lead the NFL in enthusiasm, support, hospitality, and sportsmanship. Team image is shaped not only by players, coaches, and employees but by fans as well.
Our goal at the venue is to create a high-energy environment to lend support to our team while maintaining a safe, family-oriented atmosphere. Fans should have a pleasant game day experience, and each guest should act responsibly while being considerate of others. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated and, in some cases, may be deemed grounds for dismissal from the stadium. These cases include, but are not limited to:
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Underage drinking
- Actions that are harmful to or endanger others
- Throwing items of any kind
- Using foul or abusive language and/or gestures
- Displaying inconsiderate behavior towards others
- Disorderly conduct
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Sitting or standing in the aisle ways
- Entering or attempting to enter the field of play
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium security personnel
- Entering the stadium with any prohibited items
- Harassment of visiting team fans
Season Ticket Members are responsible for the actions of any individual using their tickets. Any of the above behavior by anyone using an account owner’s ticket(s) may be cause for non-renewal of ticket privileges. Vikings management and venue security reserve the right to deem an act or exhibited behavior as inappropriate and act, based on available information and circumstances.
Report Fan Misconduct
Should you observe any of the above violations, please text keyword “VIKES” to 69050 with the issue and location. You may also contact an usher, venue security officer or stop by a Guest Services location to report the problem.
Violations may also be reported by emailing [email protected] or by dialing the stadium’s emergency operator at 612-777-8911.
Participation in text service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply. Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 69050 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
To view the Minnesota Vikings 2019 schedule, click here.
SEE Something, SAY Something
The “If You See Something, Say Something campaign” is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline team members in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you See Something, Say Something! To report suspicious activity, see the nearest Guest Experience Representative or venue security team member or text keyword “VIKES” to 69050.
Tailgating is part of the U.S. Bank Stadium guest experience. Authorized tailgating in designated parking lots and ramps will be specific for Minnesota Vikings Games ONLY. Tailgating at all other U.S. Bank Stadium events will be authorized only by the parking lot operator.
- Tailgating for all weekend games open five hours prior to kick-off.
- Tailgating for all weekday games open three hours prior to kick-off*, subject to change.
- Tailgating must end three hours after the game or midnight, whichever comes first. (*) denotes game time is subject to change due to NFL flex scheduling.
A single parking permit grants access to one (1) parking spot. Saving spots for other motorists is not permitted. Parking spaces are limited, and it is important to make all spaces available for parking. There may be staff in the parking lot directing incoming cars to specific locations. It is important to follow those directions. Saving spots can make it impossible for late-arriving fans to maneuver into an open parking space.
The following items and actions are allowed in tailgating lots:
- Gas grills with a maximum propane cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons of legal drinking age and in compliance with all applicable laws and city ordinances.
- Portable outdoor furniture.
- Tents and awnings that do not block adjacent parking spaces, impede drive aisles or require the use of stakes.
- Portable generators.
The following items and actions are not allowed in tailgating lots:
- Drones, model aircrafts, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects.
- Open fires fueled by charcoal, wood or other combustible materials.
- Kegs, drinking game accessories and large quantity or common source containers of alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Disruptive music or noise.
- Couches or other large furniture items.
- Promotional or marketing activities without appropriate authorization from the Minnesota Vikings.
- Sale of products, food or beverages.
These policies are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all fans.
Fans are not allowed to block travel aisles within the tailgate lots. Travel aisles will be maintained by security personnel in case of an emergency. For more information visit: www.vikings.com/stadium/tailgating.
Tickets for all Vikings games are available online here.
Tickets for Vikings games played on the road are not sold at U.S. Bank Stadium. Guests may check ticket availability by contacting the host team, the host venue or visiting NFL Ticket Exchange online.
U.S. Bank Stadium offers free public Wi-Fi access at every event. This stable network provides a premium mobile experience for all guests. No password is required.