The safety and security of our guests and employees is our number one priority. U.S. Bank Stadium seeks to create a safe and secure venue on event and non-event days. All guests entering U.S. Bank Stadium will be searched and have their belongings scanned. U.S. Bank Stadium personnel reserve the right to confiscate items which may cause damage to the facility or danger/disruption to an event. Guests who violate building policies or decline to be searched may be denied entry or ejected from the stadium.
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All permissible bags, per the policy of the event, will be permitted into the stadium after a thorough inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
U.S. Bank Stadium provides a safe, secure and memorable guest experience. Guests who violate the Guest Code of Conduct may be ejected. U.S. Bank Stadium has a Levels-of-Escalation of enforcement for the Code of Conduct violations. Ejections are documented and anyone ejected from the stadium may be banned from future U.S. Bank Stadium events. The purpose of this policy is to help ensure that all U.S. Bank Stadium guests enjoy a positive experience.
Guest Code of Conduct
The U.S. Bank Stadium Guest Code of Conduct was developed for all guests attending events at our stadium to enjoy the experience in a responsible manner.
U.S. Bank Stadium, the Vikings and our promoters ask guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment. Guest should act responsibly and be considerate of others. Any guest in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and possible arrest. Unruly behavior will not be tolerated, these cases include, but are not limited to:
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Underage drinking
- Actions that are harmful to or endanger others
- Throwing items of any kind
- Using foul or abusive language and/or gestures
- Displaying inconsiderate behavior towards others
- Disorderly conduct
- Wearing obscene or indecent clothing
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Sitting or standing in the aisle ways
- Entering or attempting to enter the field of play
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium security personnel
- Entering the stadium with any prohibited items
- Harassment of visiting team fans
Guest are encouraged to uphold the Guest Code of Conduct by:
- Respecting each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Not displaying indecent or obscene messages on clothing
- Refraining from fighting, horseplay, excess taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Not accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Following instructions from stadium team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow peers, referees or opposing team fans and players
- To discreetly report unruly behavior or security issues during an event, fans are encouraged to text "VIKES" along with a brief description of the issue and location to 69050 or alert Guest Services or venue security personnel
For the safety of everyone at U.S. Bank Stadium, all persons entering the stadium will have their bag searched and walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand-held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard-sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and large traditional seat cushions that have pockets*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (i.e.: Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc.)
- Aerosol cans (i.e.: mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segway’s*
- Outside food and beverage*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
**Small umbrellas that can be folded and placed under the seat will be permitted.
SEE Something, SAY Something
The “If You See Something, Say Something campaign” is a simple and effective program to engage the public and key frontline team members in identifying and reporting indicators of terrorism, crime and other threats to the proper transportation and law enforcement authorities. If you See Something, Say Something! To report suspicious activity, see the nearest Guest Experience Representative or venue security team member or text keyword “VIKES” to 69050.
Updated Bag Policy | Vikings Gameday 2020