U.S. Bank Stadium Safety
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering the stadium. All permissible bags, per the policy of the event, will be permitted into the stadium after a thorough inspection by a security representative. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection and may be asked by a security representative to shift and possibly remove the contents.
For the safety of everyone at U.S. Bank Stadium, all persons entering the stadium will have their bag searched and walk through a metal detector or be screened with a hand-held metal detector to search for prohibited items.
NFL Clear Bag Policy
The Vikings strongly encourage fans to not bring any type of bags to the stadium, but fans will be able to carry the following style and size bag, package or container at stadium plaza areas, stadium gates or when approaching queue lines of fans awaiting entry into the stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”. Official NFL team logo clear plastic bags are available through club merchandise outlets or at nflshop.com.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags that are 5" x 7" with or without a handle or strap, may be carried into the stadium along with one of the clear bag options.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a small clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, seat cushions, strollers, computer bags and camera bags, diaper bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size. For additional information, go to NFL.com/all clear.
For most non-Vikings related event, backpacks and large bags that exceed 12” x 6” x 12” are not allowed. Some non-Vikings events, including concerts, may use the NFL Clear Bag Policy.
U.S. Bank Stadium will offer a bag check during all events. All bags that exceed the stadium’s bag policy must be either taken back to your vehicle, disposed of or can be checked in.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (ie.., Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc)
- Aerosol cans (ie.., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, Confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segways*
- Outside food**
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
**Small umbrellas that can be folded and placed under the seat will be permitted.
Guest Code of Conduct
The U.S. Bank Stadium Guest Code of Conduct was developed for all guests attending events at our stadium to enjoy the experience in a responsible manner.
The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the gameday and event experience. Any guest in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and possible arrest.
U.S. Bank Stadium, the Vikings and our promoters ask guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Not displaying indecent or obscene messages on clothing
- Refraining from fighting, horseplay, excess taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Not accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Following instructions from stadium team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow peers, referees or opposing team fans and players
To discreetly report unruly behavior or security issues during an event, fans are encouraged to text "VIKES" along with a brief description of the issue and location to 69050.
Other Stadium Tips
- Each guest should hold onto his or her ticket and be ready to display it to event staff or stadium security to verify their seat locations.
- All season ticket members are responsible for their conduct, as well as, the conduct of their guests and/or person using their tickets.
- For more information about stadium policies and amenities, please click here to visit the U.S. Bank Stadium A-Z Guide.
How to Report Guest Behavior Problems
U.S. Bank Stadium guests are encouraged to report unruly guest behavior by the contacting the nearest stadium team member, or by texting keyword “VIKES” and then a message that includes the description and location to 69050 or emailing [email protected]. All guest complaints of bad guest behavior are investigated and appropriate actions up to and including season ticket revocation are undertaken.
U.S. Bank Stadium has an extensive safety and security plan that utilizes both private security and the Minneapolis Police Department personnel.
U.S. Bank Stadium is dedicated to providing a safe, secure and memorable guest experience. Guests who violate the Guest Code of Conduct may be ejected. U.S. Bank Stadium has a levels of escalation of enforcement for the Code of Conduct violations. Ejections are documented and anyone ejected from the stadium may be banned from future U.S. Bank Stadium events. The purpose of this policy is to help ensure that all U.S. Bank Stadium guests enjoy a positive experience.