Monster Energy Supercross
- Feb 19, 2022 3:30 PM
Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship is the highest-profile off-road motorcycle racing series in the world. Over the course of a 17-week season, the greatest athletes seek to outperform each other on custom-designed tracks inside the most prestigious stadiums in the country. These ultra-competitive riders compete handlebar-to-handlebar on narrow dirt courses featuring tight corners, fast straightaways, challenging rhythm sections, triple jumps and whoops sections designed to test technical skills and endurance. In 2022, three former 450SX Supercross Champions will be vying for another title – Jason Anderson, Cooper Webb, and Eli Tomac, while the rest of the field chases their first championship. Don’t miss the exhilaration of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship.
COVID-19 Proof of Vaccination or Negative Test
Due to the requirements set forth by the City of Minneapolis Emergency Regulation No. 2022-5, all guests of U.S. Bank Stadium events must show proof of a completed vaccination series against COVID-19 or proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen test conducted by a medical professional within three days prior to entry.
Children under age five, who cannot be tested easily for COVID-19, are not subject to this Regulation.
Completed vaccination series means after an individual has received the second dose in a two-dose series of an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine or a single dose in a one-dose Approved COVID-19 Vaccine. A person is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after they finish their completed vaccination series.
Emergency Regulation No. 2022-5 is in effect beginning January 26, 2022 for ticketed events at U.S. Bank Stadium.
More information regarding Emergency Regulation 2022-5 can be found here.
City of Minneapolis Mask Mandate
There is currently a city-wide mask mandate in effect which requires all individuals, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a face covering while onsite, except when eating or drinking.
The deadline for group sales is February 11, 2022. Please click here to fill out the Group Sales Form. All requests must be approved by the U.S. Bank Stadium Ticket Office. You will be notified when your request is either approved or denied within two business days. Payment will be processed after request is approved.
Suites & Premium Seating
For premium seating options, please contact our team at 612-777-8700 or via email here.
If you have tickets on your mobile device, locate the tickets in the Ticketmaster App or the mobile Ticketmaster website. Ticket barcodes can be found in the Ticketmaster app or website under My Account. Downloading ticket(s) to a phone's digital wallet prior to the event is recommended as it will allow for seamless entry into the stadium if there is limited cell phone service. Your barcode includes technology to protect it, so you won’t be able to use screenshots or print outs. If tickets were purchased for friends or family, transfer tickets so each fan scans a ticket at the door. Upon arrival at the stadium, present the barcode to the ticket scanner and you're in. Click here for Mobile Entry FAQ.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (ie.., Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc)
- Aerosol cans (ie.., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, Confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segways*
- Outside food*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point. Upon arrival, guests may request an escort by locating the nearest Guest Experience Representative. The service is available to and from the entry gates and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff and wheelchair will not remain with you during the event. Guests that require additional assistance, or who would like to reserve a wheelchair in advance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team by email at email@example.com or by calling 612-777-8761.