- Aug 3, 2022 6:30 PM
Newly inducted Rock & Roll Hall of Famers Foo Fighters will be giving the people a lot more of what they want in 2022. The band has confirmed 18 more marathon evenings of life-affirming rock communion, to take place at amphitheaters, stadiums and festivals across North America, including an August 3 performance at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. Show time is 6:30 pm and gates open at 4:30. Special guests to be announced. Presented by Jam and First Avenue.
Main floor general admission tickets plus reserved stadium seats will go on sale to the public Friday, December 10th at 10:00 am and can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com. There will be a strictly-enforced 6 ticket limit per purchase.
The 2022 dates will mark Foo Fighters’ most extensive North American run since the February release of the band’s 10th album, Medicine at Midnight (Roswell/RCA) — hailed as “brighter and more optimistic than anything they’ve ever done” (ROLLING STONE)” and “one of Foo Fighters’ best albums of this century” (WALL STREET JOURNAL).
For further information on Foo Fighters'
25th 26th 27th anniversary tour—including special guests to be announced soon—keep an eye on foofighters.com and the band’s socials.
In attending the event you certify and attest that you and all individuals in your party attending the event will follow the below regulations:
All fans 5 years of age or older must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination (i.e. original vaccination card or a copy of vaccination card), or have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
Unvaccinated fans under 5 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 48-hours before entry to the facility and provide proof of negative result to security prior to entering the venue.
Suites & Premium Seating
For premium seating options, please contact our team at 612-777-8700 or via email here.
If you have tickets on your mobile device, locate the tickets in the Ticketmaster App or the mobile Ticketmaster website. Ticket barcodes can be found in the Ticketmaster app or website under My Account. Downloading ticket(s) to a phone's digital wallet prior to the event is recommended as it will allow for seamless entry into the stadium if there is limited cell phone service. Your barcode includes technology to protect it, so you won’t be able to use screenshots or print outs. If tickets were purchased for friends or family, transfer tickets so each fan scans a ticket at the door. Upon arrival at the stadium, present the barcode to the ticket scanner and you're in. Click here for Mobile Entry FAQ.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (ie.., Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc)
- Aerosol cans (ie.., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, Confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segways*
- Outside food*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point. Upon arrival, guests may request an escort by locating the nearest Guest Experience Representative. The service is available to and from the entry gates and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff and wheelchair will not remain with you during the event. Guests that require additional assistance, or who would like to reserve a wheelchair in advance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 612-777-8761.