U.S. Bank Stadium's World-Class Dining Experience To Showcase Minneapolis-St. Paul's Premier Local Brands And Small Businsesses
Tuesday | July 12, 2016
Minneapolis, MN (July 12, 2016) – The Minnesota Sports Facilities Authority (MSFA), Minnesota Vikings, SMG and Aramark, the exclusive hospitality partner and dining services provider for U.S. Bank Stadium, today unveiled the U.S. Bank Stadium menu, highlighted by a robust lineup of Minneapolis-St. Paul-based bakeries, brands and businesses that will establish it as a one-of-a-kind dining experience within the Minnesota sports landscape and across the sports and entertainment industry.
From emerging brands and award-winning restaurants to rising stars and culinary icons, Aramark has worked closely with its stadium partners to identify food and beverage partners that will bring a unique flair and a distinctive taste of the Twin Cities and surrounding area to U.S. Bank Stadium.
Aramark’s M Hospitality is pleased to announce partnerships with the following businesses, catering companies and homegrown brands:
- A Peace of Cake (St. Paul, MN): Assorted nut mixes and various savory snacks.
- Alimama Catering (St. Paul, MN): Mediterranean and North African cuisine.
- Be Graceful Bakery & Catering (Edina, MN): Specialty sandwiches and hoagies.
- Chappy Street Eats (White Bear Lake, MN): Gluten-free fare.
- Chocolat Celeste (St. Paul, MN): Hand-crafted, artisan chocolates.
- Cinnie Smiths (McGregor, MN): Gourmet mini cinnamon rolls.
- Curds & Cakes (Foreston, MN): Cheese curds.
- Gramsky’s Sandwiches (Brooklyn Park, MN): Unique line of homemade sandwiches with a Midwest flare.
- Just Truffles (St. Paul, MN): Assorted, hand-dipped truffles.
- Kramarczuck’s Sausage Company (Minneapolis, MN): Handmade sausages made with time-honored methods and traditional recipes.
- Lola’s Cafe (Minneapolis, MN): Dry rubbed and sweet chicken wings, featuring Lola’s signature spice.
- Murray’s Steakhouse (Minneapolis, MN): A landmark steakhouse in downtown Minneapolis, home of the famous Silver Butter Knife Steak.
- Prairie Dogs (Minneapolis, MN): Artisan hot dogs and handcrafted sausage, made with locally raised meats.
- Thomasina’s Cashew Brittle (Minneapolis, MN): Handmade natural, preservative free and gluten-free brittle.
- T-Rex Cookie Company (Minneapolis, MN): Fresh baked half pound cookies.
- R Taco (Minneapolis, MN): Distinctive fast-casual tacos.
“We are proud to welcome these great partners to the U.S. Bank Stadium culinary family and look forward to showcasing their offerings to the millions of fans and guests attending events at the stadium annually,” said Carl Mittleman, President of Aramark’s Sports and Entertainment division. “These beloved Twin Cities businesses and brands truly are the anchor of our menu. They not only represent the diverse and vibrant food scene in the region, but these partners embody the values and vision we desire to create a world-class menu and localized, authentic and genuine dining experience at U.S. Bank Stadium.”
“This stadium is all about Minnesota,” said Michele Kelm-Helgen, chair of the MSFA. “We are proud to feature some of the best Minnesota small businesses, chefs and food at U.S. Bank Stadium.”
“As a small business owner in Minneapolis, I am excited to be a part of U.S. Bank Stadium and to have the opportunity to expose T-Rex Cookie to a larger audience,” said Tina Rexing, owner of T-Rex Cookie Company. “I look forward to working alongside Aramark, the MSFA, Vikings and SMG and all of the other great local brands and businesses to showcase the Twin Cities’ diverse tastes and flavors to create an unparalleled and unique dining experience for fans.”
Today’s announcement builds upon previously introduced culinary partnerships with Andrew Zimmern, the Minneapolis-based three-time James Beard Award-winning TV personality, author, chef and teacher, and Gavin Kaysen, James Beard Award-winning chef and owner of the widely acclaimed Spoon and Stable, who will open new stadium locations under Zimmern’s eatery brand – Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen Rotisserie and Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen Hoagies, and the opening of outposts from Ike’s Food & Cocktails and Revival Restaurant, two of the city’s revered restaurants. Details about U.S. Bank Stadium’s craft beer program were released in June.
“The addition of these local partners further enhances an impressive food and beverage lineup at U.S. Bank Stadium,” said Vikings Owner/President Mark Wilf. “There will be no shortage of authentic and diverse Minneapolis-St. Paul dining options on game day, leading to a better experience for all fans.”
“The unique line-up of local partners contributing to the food and beverage offerings at U.S. Bank Stadium fits directly into our vision of providing the best overall customer experience for our guests through all aspects of our operations,” said Patrick Talty, SMG General Manager at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Fan Favorites & Stadium Exclusives
In addition to the many local partnerships, U.S. Bank Stadium’s general concessions will include a variety of original Minnesota themed concepts, fan favorite destinations and classic stadium fare from M Hospitality. Highlights include: 612 Burger Kitchen (handmade black Angus beef blend burgers); Bud’s BBQ (house made barbecue classics); Wild Rice Market (assorted “better for you” options, salads and gluten free fare); North Star Grill (garden burgers); The Kernel (gourmet popcorn); The Loop (artisan soft pretzels with house made dipping sauces); Mill City Classics (hot dogs, brats and nachos); and Stone Arch Pizza Co. (pizza), among many others.
For Minnesota State Fair enthusiasts, the State Fair Classics destination features state fair favorites, curated by Andrew Zimmern.
Twin Cities Foodie is a stadium-exclusive concept, featuring signature menu items from area chefs/restaurateursMatt Bickford (Icehouse MPLS), Shawn Smalley (Smalley’s Caribbean Barbecue) and Tammy Wong (Rainbow Restaurant). A portion of proceeds from food sales at the Twin Cities Foodie location will benefit the Minneapolis chapter of Share Our Strength.
M Hospitality, powered by Aramark, embodies the distinctive traits and characteristics of U.S. Bank Stadium and will offer a modern and memorable culinary and hospitality experience for all.