Badass Dash® Makes its Minnesota Debut at U.S. Bank Stadium
Tuesday | Feb. 7, 2017
MINNEAPOLIS, MN (February 7, 2017) – Making its debut in Minneapolis in 2017 will be the ultimate obstacle course challenge and endurance race for your everyday competitors --- Badass Dash! U.S. Bank Stadium will host the world class obstacle course challenge this June. Competitors will compete on a 7k course using the entire stadium space, inside and out, including the football field.
What to expect at U.S. Bank Stadium on June 3:
- Participants will compete inside and outside of U.S. Bank Stadium!
- Over 40 obstacles!
- A brand new, easy to use, registration platform --- www.Active.com!
- A unique distance, 7K (4.4 miles), provides a fun and challenging distance for your every-day recreational and elite competitors!
- Four classes of competition:
- Elite Division – the premier division for the well trained and most physically fit athletes
- Recreational Division – the most popular division, intended for the every-day competitors and athletes, especially catering to first time competitors
- Zuke’s K-9 Companion Division – the best way to spend a day with man’s best friend…compete on the course WITH your dog
- Kids Dash – two levels of competition for the kids, 4-6 years old (400 yard dash), and 7-13 years old (1-1.5mile course)
Since its Las Vegas debut in 2012, hundreds of thousands of adventure enthusiasts have raced across a Badass Dash finish line in North America after conquering the largest variety of obstacles in any obstacle course challenge, crowning themselves a #Badass4Life.
“We’re excited for the Minneapolis debut on June 3, and even more excited to be competing inside the gorgeous U.S. Bank Stadium on the football field with the most obstacles ever offered in the obstacle course racing category. We pride ourselves on how unique the Badass Dash courses are and all of the new elements we have added to this race will continue to separate Badass Dash from the other races” stated Brian Sharenow, Badass Dash Race Director.
All Badass Dash participants who complete the challenging, yet attainable, 7K obstacle course will receive newly designed finisher medals, and the top three finishers from each division will receive unique Badass awards. Additionally, each participant will receive a Badass race packet along with a branded Badass Dash athletic arm-sleeve, and access to the festival village and post-race party.
The Minneapolis Badass Dash goes on-sale Thursday, February 9 through www.BadassDash.com or the new registration platform www.Active.com. Prices start as low as $50 for the Recreational Division and the Zuke’s K-9 Companion Division, $20 for the Kids Dash, and $20 for spectators. The Elite Division starts at $60. Teams, ranging in size from 5-50 members, receive 10% discounts in the Elite and Recreational Divisions.
For more information, please visit www.BadassDash.com.