Def Leppard + Motley Crue - The Stadium Tour - RESCHEDULED
- July 8, 2021 4:30 PM
Def Leppard and Motley Crue are bringing their stadium tour with Poison and Joan Jett & the Blackhearts to U.S. Bank Stadium.
Suites and Premium Seating
Suites are sold out for this event. For other premium seating options, please contact Lataya Williams at 612-777-8733 or via email here.
If you have tickets on your mobile device, locate the tickets in the Ticketmaster App or the mobile Ticketmaster website. Ticket barcodes can be found in the Ticketmaster app or website under My Account. Downloading ticket(s) to a phone's digital wallet prior to the event is recommended as it will allow for seamless entry into the stadium if there is limited cell phone service. If tickets were purchased for friends or family, transfer tickets so each fan scans a ticket at the door. Upon arrival at the stadium, present the barcode to the ticket scanner and you're in. Click here for Mobile Entry FAQ
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6” or less in length
- Hand-carried jackets or blankets which will be searched upon entry
The following items are NOT permitted to be carried into U.S. Bank Stadium:
- Any bag larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Hard sided containers or coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags and seat cushions*
- Glass, cans, aluminum bottles or thermoses of any kind*
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras or mono/tripods (no spectator cameras with lenses over six inches long will be permitted)
- Laptop computers
- Firearms, knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners, or flags on poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other distracting noisemakers
- Any devices that may interfere with and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guests, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game or event, or any technology-related service provided in the stadium
- Projectiles (ie.., Frisbees, beach balls, footballs, etc)
- Aerosol cans (ie.., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Fireworks, Confetti or glitter
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards, hover boards and Segways*
- Outside food*
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs.
Metal detector screening and a search of all bags and other items being carried in will take place at stadium gates. There are no provisions available at the stadium to store or safeguard any prohibited bags. Guests will be asked to return prohibited items to their cars.
Complimentary wheelchair escorts are available at any entry point. Upon arrival, guests may request an escort by locating the nearest Guest Experience Representative. The service is available to and from the entry gates and seating areas. Please be aware that our staff and wheelchair will not remain with you during the event. Guests that require additional assistance, or who would like to reserve a wheelchair in advance are encouraged to contact our mobility assistance team by email at [email protected] or by calling 612-777-8761.