Tailgating Policy Guidelines
Tailgating is part of the U.S. Bank Stadium guest experience. Authorized tailgating in designated parking lots and ramps will be specific for Minnesota Vikings Games ONLY. Tailgating at all other U.S. Bank Stadium events will be authorized only by the parking lot operator.
Tailgating for all weekend games open five hours prior to kick-off.
- Tailgating for all weekday games open three hours prior to kick-off*, subject to change.
- Tailgating must end three hours after the game or midnight, whichever comes first.
(*) denotes game time is subject to change due to NFL flex scheduling.
A single parking permit gives you access to one (1) parking spot. Saving spots for other motorists is not permitted. Parking spaces are limited and it is important to make all spaces available for parking. There may be staff in the parking lot directing incoming cars to specific locations. It is important to follow those directions. Saving spots can make it impossible for late-arriving fans to maneuver into an open parking space.
Fans are not allowed to block travel aisles within the tailgate lots. Travel aisles will be maintained by security personnel in case of emergency.
The following items and actions are allowed in tailgating lots:
- Gas grills with a maximum propane cylinder size of 20 pounds.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by persons of legal drinking age and in compliance with all applicable laws and city ordinances.
- Portable outdoor furniture.
- Tents and awnings that do not block adjacent parking spaces, impede drive aisles or require the use of stakes.
- Portable generators.
The following items and actions are not allowed in tailgating lots:
- Drones, model aircrafts, kites, any other remote controlled or tethered flying objects.
- Open fires fueled by charcoal, wood or other combustible materials.
- Kegs, drinking game accessories and large quantity or common source containers of alcoholic beverages.
- Glass containers of any kind.
- Disruptive music or noise.
- Couches or other large furniture items.
- Promotional or marketing activities without appropriate authorization from the Minnesota Vikings.
- Sale of products, food or beverages.
These policies are in place to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all fans.