U.S. Bank Stadium offers educational tours for grades K-12. Tour programs cover Sustainability/STEM and Career Paths in venue management and at the stadium. All tours include classroom activities and physical tour of this iconic structure.
Careers at U.S. Bank Stadium
U.S. Bank Stadium has developed an educational program to provide students ages Kindergarten through 12th Grade the opportunity to visit and learn about curriculum revolving around U.S. Bank Stadium. The career curriculum focuses on a digital presentation that includes facts, figures, and statistics of stadium management. Students of all learning styles are engaged through activities and discussions in the classroom. At certain grade levels, a guest speaker from ASM Global can assist with a Q & A session regarding a topic of interest if requested.
Sustainability at U.S. Bank Stadium
The stadium is constantly working to minimize its energy, water, and waste rates. For the Sustainability Education Tour, students will learn about these initiatives and how they contribute to lessening the carbon footprint of U.S. Bank Stadium as a whole. For waste diversion, students will learn about the process of creating a zero-waste stadium, what happens to recycled and compostable materials once it leaves, and ways in which the stadium minimizes waste. The guide will discuss the ways in which the stadium can reduce energy usage and will teach strategies for the student to implement in their daily lives. Finally, students will learn how the stadium manages its water, and how U.S. Bank Stadium tracks and develops ways to minimize usage. The information in the session can be tailored to the audience and age range.
Educational Tour Request Form
Chaperones & Prices
Chaperones work with the U.S. Bank Stadium team to assist in the students’ experience, in order to provide the most productive and educational tour visit. Below is the chaperone-to-student ratio:
- Grades K-3: one (1) chaperone per eight (8) students
- Grades 4-8: one (1) chaperone per ten (10) students
- Grades 9-12: one (1) chaperone per fifteen (15) students
Price: $10 per student with one chaperone included in the above ratios. If extra chaperones join the tour outside of the chaperone-to-student ratio, they will have to pay the adult rate. For example, if there are 12 students on a tour in Grades 4-8 with two chaperones, one chaperone will have to pay the adult rate.
Please read over the chaperone expectations below with your chaperones before arriving to U.S. Bank Stadium. Thank you for your cooperation!
- Chaperones must be at least 21 years of age
- Every chaperone and teacher has signed a consent form (same as students)
- Chaperones must and execute all disciplinary actions with their students
- Chaperones are to be engaged in all education content
- No photos should be taken until prompted by the U.S. Bank Stadium Tour Team
- Chaperones must stay with your group during the entire visit
- Assist with lunches when prompted by U.S. Bank Stadium Tour Team
- Assist with bathroom breaks when prompted by Tour Guides
- Refrain from using cell phones during lessons (both chaperones and students)
- If there is an emergency, please have our team support in getting you the space needed to take the call/text
- Support U.S. Bank Stadium Tour Team
- Chaperones and teachers are responsible for the overall safety of students throughout U.S. Bank Stadium
Receive Our Educator Guide
Educational Tour FAQ
Frequently asked questions about the educational tour program can be found by clicking here.