Follow Us to U.S. Bank Stadium
Get a VIP tour around U.S. Bank Stadium by purchasing tickets to one of our 90-minute tours. U.S. Bank Stadium tour guides will give you an inside look with their knowledge of the stadium and behind-the-scene access.
Due to popularity, advance ticket purchases are strongly recommended. Purchase public tour tickets here.
All public and private tours are wheelchair accessible and complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request (subject to availability). Specific tour routes are established each day based on events and activities in the stadium, therefore all sites on the tour are subject to availability.
Please Note: Public Tours will begin at the Polaris Gate by our Ticket Office near Chicago Avenue and 4th Street. Private Group Tours begin at the Lower Pentair Gate on 6th Street crossed between 10th and 11th.
Purchase Public Tour tickets here.
All Public Tours will begin at the Ticket Office located at Polaris Gate, near Chicago and 4th Street. All Private Group tours will begin at Lower Pentair Gate located on 6th Street crossed between 10th and 11th.
Tours will run every hour starting at 10:00 AM with the last tour departing at 4:00 PM every day except Sundays. On Sundays, tours will run every hour starting at 11:00 AM with the last tour departing at 3:00 PM.
Please make sure to wear comfortable shoes as tours cover a distance approximately one mile.
Ticket Type Price Adults $19 Children 5-12 $7 Seniors 55 & Older $14 Students (with valid ID) $12 Active Military Personnel (with ID) $14 Children Under 5 (Limit 2 per accompanying adult) FREE
Discounted tickets will require proof of ID. Please have your military or student ID with you on your tour.
Children under 5 will be able to get their complimentary tickets at the ticket office on the day of accompanying adults tour only.
For any guest requiring special assistance, please call 612-777-8776.
Tours are not offered on Vikings game days and other blackout dates.
Public tours of U.S. Bank Stadium will not be available on the following dates*:
- May 2-3
- May 9
- May 12
- June 1-4
- June 14
- June 20-22
- June 29-30
*Dates are subject to change with event requirements and venue functionality.
- Tours begin promptly at their designated time. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled tour shall be denied admittance into the stadium for their tour. Should you arrive after your scheduled tour has departed, please check in with the Ticket Office.
- All tour dates, times and tour stops are subject to change without notice due to events in the stadium.
- Discounted tickets will require proof of ID. Please have your military/student ID with you on your tour.
- Guests will be required to wear U.S. Bank Stadium credentials through the tour.
- Tours will last 90 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Notify your tour guide or your group tour coordinator of any special needs: Bilingual guide, wheelchair access, etc.
- Group tours must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
- U.S. Bank Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
Guests are welcome to carry-in the following items at U.S. Bank Stadium.
- Factory sealed plastic bottle of water that is less than 12 ounces
- Still-photography cameras with a lens that is 6 inches or less in length
- Hand carried jackets or blankets; which will be searched upon entry
For a list of prohibited items and other U.S. Bank Stadium Tour FAQ click here.
Private Group Tours
Astound your group, organization or business by taking them on a private tour of U.S. Bank Stadium!
Private tours can be scheduled for groups of twenty (20) or more on any non-blackout date and reservations must be made at least two (2) weeks in advance.
To provide the best experience for our guets, tours are limited to 20 per tour. Groups larger than 20 are always welcome, but will be split into mulitple tour groups of no more than 20 guests per tour guide.
Group Tours will depart from the Lower Pentair Gate located on 6th between 10th and 11th. Your tour guide will meet you at this location and complete any outstanding logistics before starting the tour.
To book a private tour fill out the form below, or contact the Tour Experience Department at 612-777-8776 or by email.
Groups Price Groups 20+ $280, $14 each additional ticket Kiddie Groups (Includes camps & youth groups) $140, $7 each additional ticket
Private Group Tour Request Form