Apply for Operations Coordinator position here.
REPORTS TO: Assistant Director of Operations
SMG, the leader in privately managed public assembly facilities, has an excellent and immediate opening for the Operations Coordinator for SMG/U.S. Bank Stadium. The Operations Coordinator is responsible for the event set-up of all areas of US Bank Stadium, in conjunction with the Operations Crew.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinating the setting up and striking all US Bank Stadium events including, but not limited to, NFL Football games, NCAA basketball, NCAA and High School baseball, concerts, exhibition shows, conventions, etc. This includes building stages, riser platforms, portable bleachers, field covering, steps, railing installation, field goal posts, foul poles, fencing, soccer nets, portable dugouts, bases as well as any other event-related set-up needs in and adjacent to the stadium
- Coordination of conversion of Club and field areas from game day set to meetings, banquets, galas, etc. including table and chair set-up / striking
- Working with Event Managers / coordinators to make their events successful
- Working with both management and crew directly as well as being a liaison between them
- Checking off on completed set-ups and entering the data into a tracking system
- Assisting with hiring, training, scheduling of staff, as well as, direct supervision of the crew
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow and give verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively with others.
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
- Ability to work flexible hours based on event schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting, and walking. Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work inside or outside environments as necessary
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Proficiency with general office PC applications
- Must be age 18 or older
- Ability to work with a diverse workforce
- Friendly and courteous
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employee will be asked to work at heights.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please fill out the application form here. Please include a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 612-777-8727.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.