Tour Guide Representative - Part Time
Apply for Tour Guide Representative position here.
DEPARTMENT: Event Services
REPORTS TO: Guest Experience Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Hourly, Non-Exempt, PT
A candidate for this position promotes positive and professional image at all times. This individual is responsible for delivering a service of the highest standard and is administered daily through each tour given at U.S. Bank Stadium. The Tour Guide Representative role is to effectively assist the Tour Program at U.S. Bank Stadium with customer service roles, including but not limited to ticket taking, tour facilitation, and tour guest supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Meet and greet all guests entering U.S. Bank Stadium, check for valid tickets when necessary.
- Be personal and pro-active in providing assistance to all guests with the highest level of customer service and hospitality.
- Check tickets of guests arriving at the beginning of their tours
- Follow and assist on tours of U.S. Bank Stadium to public and private tour guests daily, making sure that all tour groups stay together.
- Facilitate a group getting through the stadium in a safe and effective way.
- In the event of an emergency, assist in evacuating U.S. Bank Stadium, while maintaining a calm, professional demeanor.
- Monitor all public areas to maintain order and safety.
- Work with fellow team members to keep the tour on schedule and in the correct routes
- Learn the different types of tour tickets and what tour are available on a day to day basis
- Provide Set-up for tours
- Assists with special requests
- Maintain a professional image and pleasant demeanor at all times
- Perform additional functions and activities as directed by the Guest Experience Coordinator.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous experience in venue events preferred.
- Previous experience in a customer service role preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The ability to work independently and to manage priorities.
- Communicates changes effectively.
- Works with integrity and ethically.
- Sets expectations and goal driven.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Professional presentation, appearance and work ethic.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge using Microsoft office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Nice, warm and courteous.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent customer service and hospitality.
- Communicate articulately.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming.
- Able to stand for long periods of time. Walk long distances, and climb stairs.
- Must be a team player who is able to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to be flexible with their schedule and daily assignments
- Must be willing to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to speak other languages (other than English) a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded professional sports venue. May work at heights.
- Employee could be exposed to inclement weather of varying degrees.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please fill out application form here.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 612-777-8727.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.