Cleaning Services Attendant - Part Time
Apply for Cleaning Services Attendant position here.
REPORTS TO: Cleaning Services Coordinator
FLSA STATUS: Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt, Union
Working with a team, help maintain a clean working environment for all staff & visitors to U.S. Bank Stadium.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize and operate all cleaning equipment necessary to maintain cleanliness in the facility
- Periodically lead a crew of part time employees for events or special projects
- Clean, monitor, and restock restrooms.
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum floors (shampoo/scrub and extract as necessary)
- Clean all soft and hard surfaces per manufacturer instructions/recommendations
- Empty and run trash / recycling materials and sorting the different waste streams
- Maintain outside walking areas including sweeping debris and shoveling snow.
- Clean & polish fixtures.
- Occasionally assist in setting up or striking tables, chairs and other items.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Ability to work all shifts as necessary including evenings, overnights, weekends, holidays
- Be able to work independently as well as with and sometimes leading a crew of part time employees
- Follow verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively with others
- Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others while working
- Ability to work flexible hours based on event schedule including evening, weekends, and holidays
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, stooping, lifting and walking. Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to work inside or outside environments as necessary
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Experience in similar facility setting preferred
- Experience with cleaning equipment such as floor scrubbers – both riding and walk behind versions, carpet extractors, chemicals, etc.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Must be age 18 or older.
- Nice, warm and courteous.
- Maintain a professional appearance and grooming.
- Able to stand for long periods of time. Walk long distances, and climb stairs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is regularly required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Employee may be asked to work at heights.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Please fill out application form here.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 612-777-8727.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.