Updated: July 29, 2020
U.S. Bank Stadium continues to closely monitor the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) globally and its impact on our day-to-day operations. Providing a safe environment for our clients, visitors, guests, and employees has always been our top priority and remains so during this global pandemic.
U.S. Bank Stadium continues to follow the precautionary guidelines of the CDC and other public health organizations, which include:
- Increased signage outlining advisable precautions (e.g. frequent handwashing, safety recommendations, etc.),
- Regular cleaning of high touch point areas such as escalator handrails, stair railings, door handles, purchase devices and elevator buttons with CDC recommended products,
- Regular cleaning and sanitizing of facility public spaces and restrooms,
- and increasing additional hand sanitizer stations in various locations throughout the facility.
Through public health organizations, such as the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), we are staying informed of the latest updates and developments as they occur. We are also in close communication with our local public health and government officials to determine what additional safeguards may need to be implemented. This is an evolving situation and any additional actions taken will be consistent with guidelines from these agencies.
To date, the following events have been either canceled or postponed:
- Rescheduled to June 5, 2021: Kenny Chesney Chillaxification Tour (May 2)
- Postponed: The Rolling Stones 2020 No Filter Tour (May 16)
- Rescheduled for July 8, 2021: Def Leppard + Motley Crue The Stadium Tour (June 27)
- Canceled: X Games (July 17-19)
- Rescheduled to July 31, 2021: Strait Summer - George Strait, Chris Stapleton, Little Big Town and More (August 22)
- Postponed: Rammstein North American Stadium Tour (August 30)
- Postponed: St. John's v. St. Thomas (November 7)
Please click on each event for more detailed information. We will continue to update our event calendar with more detail as it becomes available.
Ticket Policies for Affected Events
We understand that our fans and guests have a variety of questions regarding their ticket purchases for these events and we appreciate your patience during this time. We are working with our live entertainment partners to determine ticket policies for each event on an individual basis.
As a facility that primarily utilizes Ticketmaster* for major events, we are partnering with Ticketmaster to address fan questions regarding the cancellation and rescheduling of events. More information from Ticketmaster may be found here.
*Please note that there are a small group of events at U.S. Bank Stadium that do not utilize Ticketmaster and will not be included in their portal.
Ticket Office Hours
U.S. Bank Stadium Tours
U.S. Bank Stadium Tours are currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please check back for updates on tour availability.
For more information on U.S. Bank Stadium Tours, please click here.
Vikings Locker Room Team Store
The Vikings Locker Room Team Store at U.S. Bank Stadium is closed until further notice. You can always shop online at vikingsfanshop.com.
If you have health questions about COVID-19, the Minnesota Department of Health offers a specific COVID-19 hotline: 651-201-3920 (7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central Time).