Guest Code of Conduct
The U.S. Bank Stadium Guest Code of Conduct was developed for all guests attending events at our stadium to enjoy the experience in a responsible manner.
The code of conduct is intended to address behavior that detracts from the gameday and event experience. Any guest in violation of these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and possible arrest.
U.S. Bank Stadium, the Vikings and our promoters ask guests to assist us in creating an enjoyable and safe environment by:
- Respecting each other as well as our stadium team members
- Consuming alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner
- Not displaying indecent or obscene messages on clothing
- Refraining from fighting, horseplay, excess taunting or threatening remarks or gestures
- Not creating a disruption to the progress of the event by behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal
- Not accessing areas without a proper ticket, pass and/or credential or misusing tickets, passes and/or credentials
- Following instructions from stadium team members regarding stadium operations and emergency procedures
- Allowing each other to be free to support their team or entertainer while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow peers, referees or opposing team fans and players
To discreetly report unruly behavior or security issues during an event, fans are encouraged to text "VIKES" along with a brief description of the issue and location to 69050.
Other Stadium Tips
- Each guest should hold onto his or her ticket and be ready to display it to event staff or stadium security to verify their seat locations.
- All season ticket members are responsible for their conduct, as well as, the conduct of their guests and/or person using their tickets.
- For more information about stadium policies and amenities, please click here to visit the U.S. Bank Stadium A-Z Guide.