General Event Parking
There are several options for parking around U.S. Bank Stadium with over 20,000 parking spaces between our stadium and Hennepin Avenue all within a 20 minute or less walk!
U.S. Bank Stadium is partnering with ParkWhiz to help you find the best parking for events! ParkWhiz helps you stop wasting time looking for parking and find the lowest rate.
Book your event parking today by clicking here or the map below.
Parking Lot Hours of Operation
- Parking lot hours are based on the ramps and surface lots available for you to park in.
- Parking lots will typically be opened six (6) hours prior to the start of an event and will close two (2) hours after the conclusion of the event or at the posted hours of the ramp.
- Parking capacities are subject to change based on the size and type of the event.
- As you approach U.S. Bank Stadium, there will be highway, street level and variable message signs directing you to parking lot options.
- Circulation between parking lots and ramps will not be permitted.
- To ensure safe and efficient travel throughout Downtown Minneapolis, please follow the direction of the traffic and parking staff.
- Illegal parking on area roadways, medians and hooded meters is prohibited. Violators will be ticketed by local law enforcement and/or towed.
- It is recommended that ticket holders give themselves plenty of time for arrival to our events. Ticket holders are encouraged to enter the stadium early to become familiar with the routes to their seats, restroom locations, concession stands/portables, retail location, etc.
Accessible Parking / ADA (Guests With Disabilities)
- For non-NFL Games (concerts, soccer matches, etc.) ticket holders with disabilities must have a valid ADA license plate or a valid ADA hang tag.
- Accessible parking is available in all parking lots and ramps surrounding U.S. Bank Stadium. These parking areas will be closely monitored to ensure that only those who are authorized to park in the parking spaces designated for ticket holders with disabilities to do so.
- Traffic and parking staff will direct ticket holders with disabilities or those having limited mobility to the ADA Parking Spaces.
- The dedicated drop-off area for guests with disabilities is located on 10th Avenue South between 6th Street South and 7th Street South. On-site signage and traffic/parking staff will direct guests to the designated accessible drop-off area away from all highways and city roads.
Please visit our Accessible Services page for more information or call 612-777-8777
Vehicle Security Inspection
All vehicles parking within the stadium’s secured parking perimeter are subject to a security inspection before being allowed to park or drop-off.