- Feb 16, 2019 7:00 PM
Approximately 12 feet tall and about 12 feet wide, Monster Jam trucks are custom-designed machines that sit atop 66-inch-tall tires and weigh a minimum of 10,000 pounds. Built for short, high-powered bursts of speed, Monster Jam trucks generate 1,500 to 2,000 horsepower and are capable of speeds of up to 100 miles per hour. Monster Jam trucks can fly up to 125 to 130 feet (a distance greater than 14 cars side by side) and up to 35 feet in the air.
Unexpected, unscripted and unforgettable, Monster Jam takes center stage in the world’s most iconic venues like U.S. Bank Stadium sporting meticulously manicured dirt tracks created with the sole purpose of pushing these perfectly engineered, larger-than-life trucks to the limit.
The Minneapolis event’s roster of drivers and trucks is scheduled to include world-class male and female drivers competing for the same championship on the same track, such as*:
- Avenger driven by Jim Koehler
- Bad Company driven by John Gordon
- Bakugan Dragonoid driven by Camden Murphy
- Big Kahuna driven by Shane England
- Bounty Hunter driven by Jimmy Creten
- Brutus driven by Brad Allen
- Grave Digger driven by Morgan Kane
- Hooked driven by Bryan Wright
- Max-D driven by Tom Meents
- Megalodon driven by Justin Sipes
- Monster Mutt Dalmation driven by Cynthia Gauthier
- Scarlet Bandit driven by Dawn Creten
- Son-uva Digger driven by Ryan Anderson
- Stone Crusher driven by Steve Sims
*Trucks and drivers subject to change
Saturday February 16, 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Pit Passes available for $15 through Ticketmaster or the box office. Arrive early as drivers depart the Pit Party 30 minutes prior to the end time. Autographs aren't guaranteed. Entry into the pit party closes at 4:30 pm.
Monster Jam Pit Party: Early Access Pass
The Pit Party Early Access Pass is available to fans who purchase a ticket to the Saturday event and provides early entry into the Saturday Pit Party at 1:30 pm. This pass also serves as the regular Pit Party pass from 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm. The Monster Jam drivers will depart from the Pit Party at 5 pm. The Pit Party Early Access Pass must be accompanied by a same-day event ticket and quantities are limited. Add the Pit Party Early Access Pass at the end of your ticket order.